Friday, November 25, 2011

tis the seasons

So, the holidays are here! Yesterday was great! I had a wonderful Thanksgiving made the Turkey and my dad helped make some of the other food like mashed yams and a greenbean cassrole. it was just so yummy. Carson loved the turkey and all the other food.
Lance is working still and Mavarick but also at Harbor Freight(again). he works graveyards at Mavarick and last night he told me that he got all the crazys that like to shop on black friday in there and that it was just not fun to work. I don't blame him.
I really can't beleive that Travis is 2 months old and is getting his sugery in 11 days, he has gotten so big. He is 23in and weights about 11lbs!! I seems like he is growing faster then Carson did. He also love to smile and to look around he is very alart.
Carson will be truning 2 soon. He is just the sweeties little thing.He loves to tell me he loves me and everyone else but the other day Travis was in his chair and Carson sat down and just started to play with him, talking to him and then gave Travis a kiss on the cheek and said"love you"  I am so happy that I have both of my boy they are just wonderful and i love them both. I also love that Carson can now tell me what he wants and is talking. I felt so bad for him about 3 weeks ago. His ear drum ruptured and it was so late at night we could not take him to see the doctor or even urgent care. But he was a little trooper.
Me well, I am doing what I do best, being a mother and a wife. I got to say I am so thankful that my amazing husband works to provid for us and is willing to do what it takes to make sure I do not have to work. I love being a stay at home mom. I am also very happy that I have lost all the pregnancy weight and then some.I just need to work on getting rid of the little tummy puch I have. But according to my husband I still look good.:)
Christmas is coming up. I am looking forward to it. it will be our last Christmas in Utah. and then next year who knows where we will be.well, I have pictures to put up. so here it goes.
 
here is dad in the kitchen
Our Thanksgiving dinner( well some of it)
Lance and Carson eating dinner.
Dad and Dalton
Travis sitting
Me, Lance thought it would be funny to take a picture like this and say the holidays brings out the worst in some people.
This is dad in the kitchen, we were getting the rest of dinner made to eat.
there will be more pictues to come but for now this is it.





No comments:

Post a Comment