Tuesday, November 15, 2011

busy busy and a little dizzy

I am a little amazed about how much energy Carson can have even when he is sick. Two Sat. days ago Carson's ear drum ruptured, the night before that he had been screaming, crying, and not sleeping and also pulling at his ear it was 11 so we knew we could not go to urgent care because they close at 10 and we thought he would be okay because we thought he only had an ear infection, well, yeah that morning when he woke up he was acting fine like nothing was wrong but I thought we needed to take him to the doctor so we took him and sure enough his ear drum had ruptured. I felt to bad for him. But all is well. I am just surprised that he was so energetic and acting like he was fine.
Travis was blessed on the 6th. Lance did a great job!! I am so thankful for him and my children. Travis is growing so fast I think he as to be more then 10lbs now!! which is not a bad thing, his surgery is not that far away. And he is getting taller.
Lance has been working graveyards at Maverick, he says its been okay not bad or anything but I still miss when he is not next to me at night, but I guess I need to get used to it because he is leaving and going to be gone for about 6 months. But it will all be good.
I am feeling good about myself, I fit back into most of my cloths and I am down to 118. But other then that my life is well, busy, but never in a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment