Tuesday, September 27, 2011

3+1=4

So we now have a new member of our family, Travis Bradly Williams was born on September 23, 2011 he weighed 7lb 5oz and 19in long. We are very happy to have him here. Carson is a great big brother! he loves Travis a lot, the only time he gets a little jealous is when I need to feed Travis. Other then that he is doing I think very well.I feel very blessed to have both of my children and that both are healthy.
Lances last day at Harbor Freight is tomorrow, he is kind of happy about that. He leaves in 21 more days. Times seems to be flying by so fast. I am glad that he will have a few days to spend with Travis,Carson, and my self. Well, I am sure you all would like to see some pictures of Travis and Carson so here they are.










No comments:

Post a Comment