Wednesday, August 10, 2011

69 days left for Lance.

Yesterday Lance and I were sitting down looking at our calander and putting the things we have coming up on it. Well, we noticed that Lance leaves in 69 days, this is excited but a little sad at the same time. I mean we are really happy that he got in and has a great job. but also a little sad that he has to go away. But all the same we are excited.
Carson is now 19 months old, and acts like a 2 year old already. but we still love him. We are trying to potty train him because he takes his diaper off and hates them. not as easy as I would hope it to be but it is all good. The other day I was outside with him and he learned new things from the dog....yep the dog. Olly peed on a poll and carson goes over to a different poll and lifts his leg up like the dog did, to me this was pretty fun. but yeah.
As for my pregnancy I am now 33 weeks and doing okay. Only a few more weeks till Travis is here. I am excited so is Lance and well all of us.
Also my sisters are coming out in like a week and a half! I am so excited to see them both and there little girls!!  Well, that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment