Sunday, July 24, 2011

30 Weeks and 10 more to go.

I am 30 weeks along now. things are looking good. I am still on semi-bed rest. I have learned I make a really bad couch potato. I really hate not being able to do a lot, even with Carson. But it will be worth it in the end.
Life is good. Carson this morning when Lance was feeding him told him "HOT" because Lance was not paying to much attention and Carson had oatmeal for breakfast and it was hot. I love that he knows words, I wish sometimes he would use them more but in due time. Well, not much else is going on in our life right now just waiting for this baby to be born and Lance to go to basic. Oh, and my two sisters to come out at the end of August! I am so excited!! but yep that is all I have to write. here is a picture of me at 30 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. You are a cute little pregnant lady :) any names picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks LillieBeth!! and yeah, His name is going to be Travis, middle name we don't now yet but we are thinking of some.

    ReplyDelete