Thursday, July 2, 2015

wow it has been forever!

So, I haven't really keep up to date on this so I thought I would fill in the blanks.
   So Lance is not in the army anymore. He has for the last year been going to college to become a firefighter. It has been pretty eventful. He is almost done, right now he has his clinicals and ride alongs to do after that he can start to apply to jobs. We are both pretty excited about it. We moved to San Antonio TX and are enjoying it but not at the same time we both agree that we don't like city life. Just to busy for us.
 We have added a new addition to our family too. His name is Weston. Weston was born on May 1 of this year. He is 2 months old and we are so happy he is in our family. Lance and I thought we were done with having kids but he came along and we couldn't be happier. The kids adore his and love having him. Now to update on everyone.
   Carson is now 5 1/2 and starts kindergarten this august. I'm still in shock that I have a kindergartener....  this past year he was in preschool and LOVED it!!! I mean really loved it, he would be sad when there was no school or on the weekends. He is just so sweet and energetic. Loves being the big brother and taking care of his brothers and sister.
   Travis is 3 1/2. He is such a litter stinker sometimes but has a sweet heart. He love helping with Weston and Hailey in any way he can. Travis is also my little trouble maker sometimes too. but we love him and so does everyone else. he started primary this year.
  Hailey is 2! she is a walking and kinda talking little diva sometimes. I see a lot of me in her and I have to say I am glad I only have one girl. lol Lance was worried about her being jealous of Weston but he loves him. One time she tried to tell me it was her baby not mine and was trying to take him from me when I was holding him. I love that she loves him.
 Weston is our last child. I'm glad that we have him. He just makes this family complete. He such a calm baby and loves to smile. It warms my heart to see all of my kids loving one another. I really am blessed to have my family. They are my everything.
 And as for me well, I am doing great. Life has not been the easiest this past year but it has taught me a lot about how strong I am and how strong Lance and I are. I've come to realize that things are not always going to go the way you want them to but there is a reason why and to trust in the lord.
I have also learned that it is a lot easier to take life one step at a time and not to dwell on the negative.
that's all for now. till next time


















No comments:

Post a Comment