Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy

So, I leave on Monday to see my wonderful husband graduate from basic. I am so excited to see him!! I got to talk to him on the 16th and I got to talk to him for 13 minutes!!!! I was so happy to hear from him. Earlyer on the 16th I got a letter from him saying that he did not pass the PT test and that he would have to make it up....4 hours later Lance called and told me he passed! I was happy to hear from him and that he had passed. And now I am packed and ready to go see him, I wont get to see him till Wedensday but I am meeting his drill sargents and XO on Tuesday. I am just happy I get to see him and that he is doing all that he has. I am so proud of him and love him so much!! After he graduates he leaves for AIT and will be gone for 7 more weeks. But it will go by so fast.
Carson and Travis are both good. Travis has 2 teeth and 2 more coming in....he has been a little cranky but now I know why. He also says mom, ama,dad, and we are working on other words. Carson is well a little boy, he loves to get dirty and is just a sweetheart. He loves being a big brother and trying to share with Travis and helping me with feeding him and watching out for him. He is a great big brother. Travis loves watching  him and trying to do what he does and laughs with him.
As for me I am doing great. I am ready to see my hubby and be with him again. Carson and Travis are ready to be with him again too. Well, I don't have much else to write. I will have lots more to write after this next week! ;) Well, I will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment