Wednesday, March 14, 2012

happy,sad, and everything in between.

Lance left 2 days ago, this morning he got on his flight to go to GA for his basic traning. I am so proud of him!!! I do miss him but I know that in the long run that this will be great for our family.
Carson is having kind of a hard time with Lance not being here but is getting use to it just being me. The first night Lance was gone he had a really hard time, I did too. I was okay untill bed time for Carson and he was walking around the house saying,"daddy!" I just didn't know what to do. I tryed to tell him that dad is not here and that he will not be here for a while but he just started to cry and all I could do was tell him it was okay and that I love him. Lance got him a book that he recorded his voice reading it and Carson loves it!
Travis is doing well. His surgey went great and he is recovering nicely. he is still a little young to know that dad is gone but I am counting that as a blessing right now. He is now 5 months old and weighs 16lbs!! I know 16 lbs!!! but he is also 25 inch long so he does not look really chunky.
And as for me....I am good.I am trying to keep myself busy and with two boys I don't think that will be to hard. lol well, I am done for now.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. I'm sorry you have to be apart for a bit, but I think it will be so great for your family in the long run. Love you!

    ReplyDelete