Sunday, March 27, 2011

found a peanut

So, life is going great. Lance is( we hope) going to be going to basic soon there where some medical things that needed to sort out but this are looking good. and Carson, he is just getting so big! he loves to walk, talk and is very social. We think he is not going to have any problems in nursey.which is great for us. and We are expecting another one!!! yay! yep due on September 30. I was very suprised when I found out but very happy. Lance and I were not planning on having another one till Carson was atleast 2 but you know it will all be good. I am just so glad I have a wonderful family and great support. well, other then that not much else is going on. I am so happy that spring is here even tho the weather is not always great I can't wait for summer! Well, that is all for now.
here is a picture of out little peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment