Sunday, October 31, 2010

October...what a month

So, it is the end of October. Carson is going to be 1 soon, life really does go by fast.Carson is growing up so fast he is now going up stairs and he can take 3 steps till he falls down, Lance's birthday was on the 29th he is now 20 he said he had a good birthday, I got him a coat for his birthday, and he got an X360 so I would say he had a good day.
Carson and I made him a card and he put a hand print on it for his name.
. Life is going pretty nicely right now. we got our car back! YAY!!  and it gets us from place to another.
Lance has been working a lot of hours lately but it is a good thing,he got a promotions to a team leader and is incharge of the ITC, and ESP's.We hope soon he will be going to basic and start his traning soon.
I found out that I need to get work done on my tooth that has been hurting, but that is going to have to wait for a little bit longer.
Well, there is not much else going on then this so i will just leave with a few pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Lance! Promotions are always nice. I'm glad things are looking up for you. Hope they keep going well.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete